Are you interested in what it takes to create an amazing art book? Our Hamburg, Germany office is hiring a part-time office and publishing assistant (M/W/F). This role offers the opportunity for the coordination and supervision of exciting, high-quality publications, and gives unique insight into the publishing industry. You’ll be working as part of a small, committed and open-minded team dedicated to bringing artists’ works into the hands of readers worldwide.
- Coordination of book projects from initial conception to finished production
- Communication with print shops, design offices, artists and authors
- Supervision of goods logistics (inventory shipments, warehouse operations)
- Marketing and sales support, including creation of sales materials
- General administrative tasks
- Minimum of 5 years’ professional experience working in office management, book production, or publishing
- High social competence: ability to work as part of a small team, willingness to take initiative, excellent communication skills
- Basic accounting skills
- Preferred software experience: Adobe Creative Suite (predominantly InDesign), Excel
- Design sensibility and a passion for creative problem solving
- Ability to speak and write in both English and German
Think you’d be a good fit? Please send a cover letter and resume to Torben Körschkes at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include your potential start date and salary expectations. We look forward to hearing from you!